Introduction of SEO in Surat.
Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing you website that it attracts maximum traffic. Businesses indulge in SEO to get rankings on the organic search results page which is one the SERPs available on Google.Megavarsity thrives to make people understand the importance SEO in Surat.
Building a strong website strategy and providing clear navigation for the search engine to crawl into it will help search engines to identify our website as amongst the most useful ones for their audience. Google accounts for more than 90% of the world’s internet traffic so everything about SEO involves attracting only. Always note that this is to increase your visibility on the SERP. Gone is the time when only keywords research was SEO, it involves a lot of things now.
There are three types of SEO
- 1. On page SEO
On page SEO is a type where you will optimize the content on your website with a goal to get higher ranking on SERP.
- Publishing high quality content
- Optimize page titles and meta descriptions
- Optimize page content
- Headings and content formatting
- SEO images and other multimedia elements
- URL optimization
- Internal links
- External links
- Page loading speed
- Comments and on-page SEO
- 2. Technical SEO
Technical SEO is the process where you ensure the website has all technical requirements according to the search engine. It is called technical because it has nothing to do with the website content or any other promotional activity you business does. This will help the search engine to easily crawl and read your content with no technical glitches all. The techniques used in Technical SEO are
- Preferred Domain
- Navigation and Site Structure
- Breadcrumb Menus
- Implement structured Data Makeup
- Optimizing 404 page
- SSL and HTTPS
- Mobile friendliness
- Accelerated and Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Off Page SEO
Off page SEO is related to the users visiting your website. Off page seo carries 50% of your website’s ranking factors. As it is for the users which is your market, this involves human values like trust, relevance, worthiness and everything you can do to make then understand your worth. It includes Social media marketing, Guest logging, linked and unlinked brand mentions and influenced marketing too.
Why is SEO important?
Search engines (Google) have an algorithm to define you and your website. It will be wrong to think that there’s always some group of people reading all the content available on the internet and ranking then accordingly. That is not possible thanks to the limitations of human mind and the limitless content on Internet. So, that itself explains that all of this tedious get important task has to be done based on algorithms which work on patterns. In other words, you are making a search engine happy by satisfying his needs, need that are very technical in nature. It becomes more important when we live in a place as business minded as Surat. It is not hidden that the digital marketing arena is still in its initial phase here and Megavarsity, the SEO training institute in Surat will give it’s best to make people aware of SEO in Surat.SEO is basically important to get more traffic, more opportunities and more business at the very end. Understanding the basics of SEO will help you understand the importance of it more.
Future of SEO
- Things are ever evolving on internet and this is this very natural that makes it different. Different and unique because it caters our newest needs. Needs that aren’t long term but short and specified. Digital marketing works on the mindset of people, their interests, their today likings and everything you can store as a human in your mind. Thinking SEO is only about link building, keywords o the biggest lie from 2009.
- Creativity, coexisting and cross-collaboration will be the biggest need of SEO in future. Organic results play a major role in showing your reliability, business should work on this quality.
- SEO is transforming with time. SEO professionals are now required to becomes the greatest storytellers. The future depends on stories now and it did already. It is far famously said that you never sell a product, but an idea, a story that inspires your audience. Your story is the most valuable asset your company can own. Value it or make it.
- The message your Brands carries should always have a mutual interest with the user’s mindset. This works on intuition of the professional. Megavarsity, the SEO training institute in Surat always teaches their students to become storyteller rather than becoming a marketer first.
- Speed, which makes the internet special should be your business’s specialty too. Taking an example of Amultopicals here. Their advertising strategy is so timeless and fast that over several decades now, this has set an example of advertising in India
- New technologies like AI will fuel more users of internet world wide.
Statistics of SEO
Nailing your search engine optimization, A-game is absolutely necessary for digital marketing. It’s also completely complex because the rules are ever evolving.
As marketers, we know staying on top of the hundreds of Google algorithm is quintessential to survive. Indulging in the best SEO practices is a key to position our digital content and increase organic search results. Let’s see some statistics of SEO to get deeper knowledge.
- On average, the typical internet user will search Google 4 times a day. Based on these figures, the number of people using Google search daily has been estimated at roughly 1.7 billion – considering there are 7 billion daily searches.
- After searching on a smartphone for something nearby, 76% of people end up visiting the business within 1 day.
- Mobile accounts for 58% of all Google searches (hitwise)
- 21% of searchers click on more than 1 search result (Moz)
Megavarsity (incorporated under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs – Govt. Of India) is skill training college that caters to the students from different cultural backgrounds. After learning the ultimately important skills of 21th century, megavarsity is training its students in various subjects that makes them self reliant. 80% of out module is practical in nature that differentiates our students from other colleges.
Our students are provided with 100% placement support and internationally accredited professional certification after the completion of their training. Join now to this world class course of skills.